[Regia-NA] Embroidery? (pics) OT

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:32:13 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_3849_21055061.1064406733750

Thanks for the info.  I think that mid-October is still too soon for me to plan for a long distance trip (and I need to save leave for York!).  Everything is still a bit jumbled in the house...but the great thing is that I opened a box last night and found my pots, and they are all intact!

Bill

Message date : Sep 24 2003, 12:21 AM