[Regia-NA] cotton duck

Jan Ward list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

I bought it on sale at Joann's fabric store in Poway,
but the local Joann's carries it too. It is usually
priced at $6.99, but I got it for 40% off. It also
came in colors.
Joanns.com (or perhaps it's Joannes??) frequently runs
sales of 40-50% off for bolts of selected fabrics.
They don't have much of interest to reenactors
dedicated to authenticity, but I've gotten some fairly
nice linen/cotton blends on sale. Also have bolts of
muslin on sale frequently. Very useful for trying out
a pattern first before you cut into your good cloth.
Edwinna