[Regia-NA] Hello

Schuster, Robert L. list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:13:49 -0500

Jan

Welcome to the list
which NESAT pubs do you have?
I am interested in taking a peak at a few of the articles in several of =
the issues

Halvgrimr

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Ward [mailto:hawksbluff@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 11:19 AM
To: list-regia-na@lig.net
Subject: [Regia-NA] Hello

Hello to the list! I found you a couple of days ago,
and have printed out the membership form and will try
to get it in the mail today.=20
I've been in the SCA for around 20 years, with an
Anglo Saxon persona. Can I continue to use my SCA
name, or do I need to find a new one. I can't document
"Edwinna" to the proper time-frame, but I'm sort of
fond of it. Edwin was my Dad's name, and I know that
that is period. Is there an Anglo Saxon version of
"Edwin's daughter"?
My personal interest is in textiles. I don't have a WW
Loom yet, but I have a 45" wide and a 22" floor loom.
Also have a couple of table looms and a tapestry loom.
I have the 22" loom warped up with linen, hoping to
make a chemise and a couple of towels.
I don't have the York archaeology books yet, but I'm
planning to ask for them for Christmas. I do have four
of the NESAT books.
Is there any information on household textiles for the
proper time period?=20
Also, are there plans for a geteld?
Are any of you planning to come to Great Western War
in Southern California next month?
Thanks,
Jan Ward
Edwinna of Hawk's Bluff in the SCA