[Regia-NA] Re: Copper cauldrons

Jeanne list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:38:24 -0400

My grandfather used to tell us NOT to keep brandy in Lead Crystal Decanters
as the alcohol leaches the lead out.  A few years ago it was proven.

So, being Irish, we never keep alcohol very long!  *grin*

Soffya
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or

-----Original Message-----
From: list-regia-na-admin@lig.net [mailto:list-regia-na-admin@lig.net]On
Behalf Of J K Siddorn
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 12:30 PM
To: list-regia-na@lig.net
Cc: Regia UK E-group
Subject: [Regia-NA] Re: Copper cauldrons

Now THAT is a very good point Bill, far more concerning than copper or lead
in your food.

Tanks that hold fluids under pressure often become saturated with the
materiel they contain, steel and copper included.

Who's got a Geiger counter?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me
than a free frontal lobotomy!