[Regia-NA] Time Team and the Warrior Queen

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:20:36 +0100

Thanks for this link Ken.

http://tinyurl.com/o25i

Regia has just filmed with Time Team at this dig, providing some combat and
discussion of the reproduced-on-site shield boss and the shield to which it
was attached. I don't know when it will be aired - in the winter, one
assumes.

Thanks to Chris Bell and Stuart Tyler for doing this work at the usual short
notice!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me
than a free frontal lobotomy!