[Regia-NA] York reliquary pouch

J Hill list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:09:31 -0700

Quote:
90% of members have *no* idea of their membership number - 90% of them are
not even aware that they have one!

Tis good that I'm not alone in being without a clue. <WEG>  I don't suppose
it matters, terribly, does it... I will probably never be able to attend an
event.
I've decided to make a small geteld for 1 out of canvas from wally world...
that way it will be cheap & easily portable.  Hubby is bound & determined to
buy a marquee tent.  Probably more "practical" in some ways for what camping
we will be doing as a family, but disappointing, too.  No problem.  A tiny
one will do fine, as long as I have a nice sunshade.

re: the pouch:
What about colours?
Any ideas on what was originally IN the reliquary pouch?  I'm thinking 2nd
or 3rd class relics, as 1st class are generally reserved to churches, but
those are modern rules & I don't know if they applied in the Middle Ages.

Yrs, Jennifer/Ælfgifu

---