[Regia-NA] York reliquary pouch

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:57:38 -0400

Hey!  I like that pouch!  I'm always happy to see stuff that's clearly made
by regular folks.

Jennifer--I sent you a photo of it off-list.  Hope that helps!

--charlotte mayhew

----- Original Message -----
Wrom: XUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJMVRESKPNKMBIPBARHDMNNSKVFVW
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 12:30 PM
Subject: RE: [Regia-NA] membership

Jennifer,

90% of members have *no* idea of their membership number - 90% of them are
not even aware that they have one!

Guğrum

PS Found new (to me) wimple picture last night. Will play with scanner at
weekend.
Still little feedback on 'rippled' sleeves for Saxons.

PPS With regard to A-S embroidery, I was forgetting the little reliquary
pouch from York (but its so small and simple it hardly counts).