[Regia-NA] Osprey Books we all buy - New and sometimes discounted.

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 18:59:29 -0400

I decided to write this up and save some folks some
money, and I'm sure there are loads of new folks on
some lists that have yet to see these. Those who
live in more remote areas.

Sometimes you can even get an idea on some female
costumes as well as the more usual male costumes
and armor and equipments. One of my wife's favorite
dresses was patterned after an illustration in one.

The Warrior Series is probably the best as it shows
sometimes exploded views of all the equipments that
one would have such as saddle construction or weapons
or shields. Which makes them quite useful.

The Anglo-Saxon Ion; Osprey Combat Series.
(This is actually the Anglo-Saxon Theign mis-listed.)
Softcover. (Osprey)   5H56 stock code