[Regia-NA] Spear site

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:31:17 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1615164597-1067459477=:41108

Nothing wrong with that one by the looks of it.If in any doubt i'm sure some one in Regia uk has bought one & will comment but Jelling Dragon know what Regia will pass.
Regards,
Mik

santell juan <jpsantell@yahoo.com> wrote:
Here is the site with the spearheads. The one for
Regia combat is at the bottom.

http://www.jelldragon.com/vik_weapons.htm

Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid i'll take over

--0-1615164597-1067459477=:41108

<DIV>Nothing wrong with that one by the looks of it.If in any doubt i'm sure some one in Regia uk has bought one &amp; will comment but Jelling Dragon know what Regia will pass.</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Mik<BR><BR><B><I>santell juan &lt;jpsantell@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
--0-1615164597-1067459477=:41108--