[Regia-NA] Weapons Equirements

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:11:11 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_5209_10995901.1067433071814

Hi Juan,
Do you have the link for the spearhead?  (Lately there has been a couple of message threads on the Regia e-group about traders dealing over the internet and telling customers that their products are Regia "legal", when in fact they fall short).  If you could provide a URL, I'm sure someone on the MaA side could tell you if it is up to standards.
Bill/Leifr

Message date : Oct 29 2003, 11:17 AM