[Regia-NA] Weapons Equirements

santell juan list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 03:16:12 -0800 (PST)

With all the debate on archery equipment and what
fails or passes, I was wondering where I could get a
printable copy of the weapons regulations so that I
don't make any costly mistakes. As an example, I was
surfing various British sites and came across one that
has spear heads with steel balls welded to the end
"for Regia combat".  Is this required? I don't know
and would not like to spend an afternoon making one to
find out it is illegal. I have looked around but have
not found any clear regulations. Ideas anyone?