[Regia-NA] Speaking of bows...

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:06:09 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_7012_19564532.1067267169755

Chris,
Although this is a bit hard to judge being only a picture on a website, I w=
as wondering if you could give your thoughts on the self bow at the bottow =
of this page...
http://www.archerytraditions.com/archerytradi9.html
(Good source for all kinds of bowyers...http://www.archerysociety.org/longb=
owsA.html)