[Regia-NA] viking bows

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:13:44 EST

--part1_113.2a947094.2ccdf578_boundary

well im a litte late on repling lol sorry about that school has me so buisy
ya school to much ya imm 6'2" 155bls so im tall but thin and yes i know how
deffernt the kinds of bows are i was think of geting a 5obls to star and get
strang enuff to use it and yes i was goin to make my own arrows to
micah aka the happy one

--part1_113.2a947094.2ccdf578_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">well im a litte late on repling lol sorry about that s=
chool has me so buisy ya school to much ya imm 6'2" 155bls so im tall but th=
in and yes i know how deffernt the kinds of bows are i was think of geting a=
 5obls to star and get strang enuff to use it and yes i was goin to make my=20=
own arrows to <BR>
micah aka the happy one</FONT></HTML>

--part1_113.2a947094.2ccdf578_boundary--