[Regia-NA] Hemming (was: help with hand stitching. (Chris Knight))

Arthur list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:27:44 -0600

	When I tried to unravel a scrap piece of wool for the thread, I had a very
difficult time. The tread would break before it came loose. The further I
unraveled it, the more difficult it was. Although it looks nicer, I don't think
hemmed edges are really necessary to the survival of the garment.

Kjartan Thorkelsson

Matthew 21:44
	And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken:
 but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.