[Regia-NA] Regia Combat (was Greetings)

Douglas Sunlin list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:23:58 -0700

In Regia, the head is not a legal target. The actual target area, as I
understand it, is simply "t shirt and shorts", though I think there's a
different target area for armoured versus "squishy".

On manręden,
Osweald of Baldurstrand
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/