[Regia-NA] Hi all

Ishido list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:03:57 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings all

I am a new member to Regia, but have been a member of
Re-enactment/ living history groups for a while now. I
got started in the SCA (in a group near George
Johnson) in '86. I moved to VT about 7 years ago and
landed in another SCA group with several folks present
that would fit right into the Regia mindset... I was
introduced to Regia by George and a few other old
friends at Pennsic, and that planted the seed.

My wife and I have have recently sent our memberships
and are looking forward to the documentation/kit
specs. book.

Here in Northern VT, like-minded folks have started to
design ourselves a local group based around Rhuddlan
(a village in N. Wales) in the year 1070. Some of us
are experienced spinners and weavers from prior SCA
projects, others are equestrians, and some of us have
done steel fighting for public displays. It has been
fun so far...

Robert/ Ben Pyles