[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels & hunting rabbits

Wulfhere se Treowryhta list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:39:58 -0400

Oh, don't blame it on us! It's the effect of failing prosperity and a=20
disenfranchised populous. The "right to bear arms" was supposed to=20
prevent the government from being able to summarily overpower it's own=20=

people. Unless the government will allow me to bear an Apache=20
Helicopter with laser guided smart bombs, the concept is obsolete.