[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels & hunting rabbits

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:39:11 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_13323_15872397.1065645551198

Columbine would have been a lot less bloody if their parents had been responsible.  (you have to take a test to drive a car, but you don't have to take a test to be a parent)
Bill

Message date : Oct 08 2003, 04:07 PM