[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels & hunting rabbits

Wulfhere se Treowryhta list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:31:48 -0400

Your right. It's an inevitability of cyber-friends chatting. I'll try
to be more conscienceious about getting OT OL (Off Topic Off List).

How about that Pope's ban on crossbows. Crossbows don't kill people,
Knights kill people. Same #&*^$% different millenium.