[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels & hunting rabbits

Wulfhere se Treowryhta list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:46:17 -0400

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 08:22 AM,=20
VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk wrote:

> Sorry, Chris, old bean, but if I remember correctly, hunting with a=20
> silencer, at least on a firearm, is a big no-no in most States.=A0 I=20=

> think you have to have a special license to actually own one, like for=20=

> a machine gun.

Oh yes, that's quite true, silencers are a huge no-no. Getting an F.I.D=20=

in the Massachusetts is getting more difficult by the minute. Perhaps a=20=

very light weight crossbow. I can circumvent some of the hunting permit=20=

process by staying in my yard.

Need be careful. I know of a family that had a 10year old boy taken=20
away by the state because He and his dad killed a rabbit ate it and=20
kept a "lucky rabbits foot". Social Services Case worker thought that=20
killing and cutting up an animal was to horrible. She probably had=20
leather seats in her car, or at least leather shoes.