[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels & hunting rabbits

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:23:26 +0100 (BST)

--0-190873996-1065633806=:96733

Ok understood!
While we were in Eire the first year,a couple of guys went a huntin with Regia strength bows {35lb draw weight} just to see if we could actually do anything useful with the bows.They came back with a couple of bunnies which were promptly eaten & tasted all the better for being fresh.They were shot with regulation rubber tipped blunts the same ones the archers shot at me that week.So bunny hunting with bows is practical.
Regards,
mik

Chris Kerr <ckerr@spectranet.ca> wrote:
I don't really want to be classified as "one of THOSE list guys", but is a
thread on gun control laws of the world really appropriate for a Viking age
living history group list? Just asking.

Chris