[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels & hunting rabbits

Wulfhere se Treowryhta list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:17:51 -0400

Well, as long as they don't start sporting chain maille, spangenhelms
and carrying crossbows I think we'll be OK. Though, the legend of
Squirrel Mark's Bane does come to mind. Younger brother of Squirrel the
Unaware who was murdered by Sir Mark Squirrels' Bane on the archery
range while foolishly checking the bull for acorns. Legend has it that
he roams the land seeking revenge with his tiny arbalista and helm.