[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels & hunting rabbits

Wulfhere se Treowryhta list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:07:18 -0400

>  but i'm surprised to find silencers are banned?

Yes. By making sure the gun makes a loud bang, it gives the other
McDonalds patrons some small chance to run for cover. That way only
serious criminals, ex-military and the CIA can kill without warning.

    For most of America's history every home had a gun for every adult
(14+) male and gun violence was rarer than not. My fathers says he and
his friends used to bring rifles to school so they could hunt on the
way home. Not that I disagree with bans on automatic weapons and
control of firearms. If a person is going to murder, they'll do it but
Columbine High would have been a lot less bloody if all those two young
men had were sharp sticks.