[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels & hunting rabbits

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:22:21 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_5581_2606674.1065615741261

Sorry, Chris, old bean, but if I remember correctly, hunting with a silencer, at least on a firearm, is a big no-no in most States.  I think you have to have a special license to actually own one, like for a machine gun.
Bill
(stranded amongst the heathen hordes)

Message date : Oct 07 2003, 11:18 PM