[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels

Joy Cain list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:04:40 -0400

Considering my husband came home with eight of them (he bagged six and
his buddy got two) on Sunday there is more meat than you expect - about
ten pounds. He is planning to make squirrel jerky. I am staying out of
his way.

The thing about squirrel is that they have very short attention spans,
according to my hubby. If they notice you, wait a minute and they'll
forget.

Joy