[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels

Wulfhere se Treowryhta list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:38:49 -0400

OK, I'll bite. Does it taste just like chicken? Probably not. How much
meat can you get from the little pests? About two years ago I decided I
could probably save some money on the grocery bills and save my
expensive perennials if I ate the rabbits that chomped and chewed
whatever they could reach. You know, I haven't seen one since. How do
you hunt the things? Seems to my experience on the roads that they
aren't smart enough to know they're dead.