[Regia-NA] Lionheart and Attilla tonite on History Channel

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 02:58:38 -0400

Lionheart the Crusade Mon October 6 on the History
Channel. 10pm eastern standard time. Looks new.

9pm is the showing of the Real Atilla the Hun.
I sure hope its a much better show that ones
I have seen before.

http://www.historychannel.com/

Usual replays in the middle of the night. Click ahead.

Preceeding these offerings is the new Mail Call
and Guts and Bolts programs. Apparently Conquest
is missing tonite. Wasn't on Sunday either.

In Service, Master Magnus, OL, Great Barony of
Windmasters' Hill, Manx, Regia.org, Great Dark Horde

*** Please do not repost to usenet newsgroups.***
If you do, cut and paste the information out
and leave me out of it please. You may like
spam, I can live without it. Aggravation means
less notifications of good things coming up.