[Regia-NA] New to the list

liam oshea list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:16:48 -0400

Greetings,
	As has become habit over the years, I thought I'd send out a quick
introduction.  My name's Bill Kenton. I have been around the SCA for about
10 years, a paid member the last 7. I'm known in the SCA as Lord Liam
O'Shea.  Mundanely I live in Cincinnati, Oh.
	I've not been much into developing a true persona based around garb, etc.
I'm quite involved with the local schools, libraries, scouts, etc. so I
pretty much wear what 'kids' think of when they see Medieval garb.
	My area of study is the history of sport fishing. I realize that even the
earliest I've been able to get my hands on is deemed 'post period' for
Regia. But since an email I recently was forwarded had this email list as
one of the recipients, I felt I should check out the list. I've held several
offices in the SCA, the last being Regional Minister of Arts and Sciences.
	Having multiple groups to exchange ideas with is always a good thing. Gives
a different perspective. Hopefully I'll be able to lend some useful
conversation to this list.

Liam
(the fish dude)
www.farreaches.org/fishing