[Regia-NA] Stinging nettles

Wulfhere list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:09:16 -0400

--MS_Mac_OE_3147793756_137253_MIME_Part

on 9/30/03 4:20 PM, Cuthwyn@aol.com at Cuthwyn@aol.com wrote:

wulfhere@masspostroad.net writes:

I wonder if it's strong enough for a bow string??

I'm almost certain Chris Boulton said he had one...  Chris???
Aly

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly"
GK Chesterton

I'll try it out on a bow I'm not real fond of. Problem with real wooden
longbows is that if the string snaps, the bow does too. Worth learning
though. Authenticity through and through. Maybe if I find a use for nettles,
I won't mind the little buggers growing at the edge of the yard. Actually,
if their like most plants, as soon as I decide I want them around, they'll
never grow again.

--MS_Mac_OE_3147793756_137253_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Regia-NA] Stinging nettles</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 9/30/03 4:20 PM, Cuthwyn@aol.com at Cuthwyn@aol.com wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS">In a message dated 9/30/2003 5:28:20=
 PM GMT Daylight Time, wulfhere@masspostroad.net writes: <BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><BR>
</FONT></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">I wonder if it'=
s strong enough for a bow string?? <BR>
</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<FONT FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS"><BR>
I'm almost certain Chris Boulton said he had one... &nbsp;Chris??? <BR>
Aly<I> <BR>
<BR>
&quot;Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly&quot; <BR>
 </I>GK Chesterton</FONT> <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I'll try it out on a bow I'm not real fond of. Problem with real wooden lon=
gbows is that if the string snaps, the bow does too. Worth learning though. =
Authenticity through and through. Maybe if I find a use for nettles, I won't=
 mind the little buggers growing at the edge of the yard. Actually, if their=
 like most plants, as soon as I decide I want them around, they'll never gro=
w again.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3147793756_137253_MIME_Part--