[Regia-NA] Suitable Swords

Green Shield list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:34:37 +0000

I have the PC12 sword. As a matter of fact I bought it at H2K and it is
identical to the sword shown on that site. It is light and fast and flexes
well and would work well for steel combat. It also held up very well and
Hastings 2003.

GreenShield

Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.