[Regia-NA] Introduction and Questions

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:29:08 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1509070842-1069165748=:18164

How about scanning the whole thing into a pc & then storing the pages on a site somewhere,publish the address & everyone who would like to look would be able to? As long as it's understood that there are certain points which need looking at for correction & the origional authors don't mind coz once it's out,it's out on the web for good.
Regards,
Mik

Hazel Uzzell <gythe@snrd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
has anyone else a solution?
Hazel

Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid i'll take over

--0-1509070842-1069165748=:18164

<DIV>How about scanning the whole thing into a pc &amp; then storing the pages on a site somewhere,publish the address &amp; everyone who would like to look would be able to? As long as it's understood that there are certain points which need looking at for correction &amp; the origional authors don't mind coz once it's out,it's out on the web for good.</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Mik<BR><BR><B><I>Hazel Uzzell &lt;gythe@snrd.freeserve.co.uk&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
--0-1509070842-1069165748=:18164--