[Regia-NA] Viking Heritage Beads issue.

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:42:11 -0500

The last issue of Viking Heritage Magazine out of Gotland, Sweden
was on Viking Age beads and had a lot of color illustrations in it.
http://frojel.hgo.se  Click under Viking Heritage at the bottom.
http://viking.hgo.se/Newsletter/newissue303.html

If you are interested in Viking History you really ought to
subscribe anyway. Most archaeological news and books related
to the Vikings are in it. I have from volume 2 on.

There are CD-Roms on Viking Beads, Combs, Knives and Sheathes
also available in addition to books there.

Master Magnus, OL, the Great Barony of Windmasters Hill [SCA],
Regia.org, Manx, GDH

Please do not repost to usenet newsgroups with my address on it.
This would include the Rialto.
I do this as a service, I don't need the aggravation.
Your local Kingdom, canton, shire, guild, or elist friends are fine.