[Regia-NA] MR Viking Sword Video Question

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 07:21:57 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_25794_23184639.1068877317228

I've got the video, but must confess that I've never actually watched it.  I would promise to give it the once over this weekend but my VCR's are not working.  I am planning on trying to get them working soon, because I have to thank the wonderful Tracie Brown for staying up and taping the Battlefield Detectives episode last Saturday, and I would like to have a second look sometime.  If I manage to get one (of the three...thank goodness for DVD!) working, I'll write up a synopsis.

Bill (Leifr)

Message date : Nov 15 2003, 04:01 AM