[Regia-NA] MR Viking Sword Video Question

Conall list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:00:53 -0600

Greetings all,
    Being a relative neophyte and an Irishman on a mainly
Viking/Saxon/Norman list, normally I just lurk, but I have a question.

    Museum Replicas Limited has a demo/documentary about the use of the
"Viking" sword on VHS:

http://store.museumreplicas.com/cgi-bin/www11650.storefront

    In the past I have owned several Museum Replicas weapons and will
reserve comment on them, but I was wondering if anyone had seen this
videotape, and is it worth owning?

Any information anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.  Just
trying to decide what to ask for (or not) for Christmas.

   Thanks,

     Conall