[Regia-NA] Numbers coming on the 22nd/23rd

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 03:16:05 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_17641_26556036.1068776165640

Hi all,

I've had several people respond about coming for the gathering.  But I am also a member on several other lists and I've seen postings about persons coming from whom I don't think I have had responses about attending.  So far I have a count of about 10: Scott Gelpi, Russ Holmes and wife, Tracie Brown and friend, Chris and Traci Payne and several friends, and David Edelen and a friend or two.  If you know of anyone who is planning on attending, please have them contact me directly and soonest at vinlander@cableone.net (alternatively william.tate@keesler.af.mil).  A headcount is useful in a great many ways.

Thanks,
Bill
------=_Part_17641_26556036.1068776165640

<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #ff0000 2px solid"><FONT face=arial,helvetica>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I've had several people respond about coming for the gathering.&nbsp; But I am also a member on several other lists and I've seen postings about persons coming from whom I don't think I have had responses about attending.&nbsp; So far I have a count of about 10: Scott Gelpi, Russ Holmes and wife, Tracie Brown and friend, Chris and Traci Payne and several friends, and David Edelen and a friend or two.&nbsp; If you know of anyone who is planning on attending, please have them contact me directly and soonest at <A href="mailto:vinlander@cableone.net">vinlander@cableone.net</A> (alternatively <A href="mailto:william.tate@keesler.af.mil">william.tate@keesler.af.mil</A>).&nbsp; A headcount is useful in a great many ways.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Bill</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT>
------=_Part_17641_26556036.1068776165640--