[Regia-NA] Re:Swords/Gudrun/query

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 02:00:16 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_10565_1515765.1068771616375

But Aly, how can one be afraid of sisters who wear purple knickers?  :o)
Bill
I have been witnessed leaping the barrier around the battlefield in full armour to get away from Var after I "killed" Hrolf in a Circle of Treachery!!  And that was in my late 50's.  She can be that terrifying!!! :-o

And then of course one must mention the outstanding feats of agility and speed performed by some of our bravest when threatened with pursuit by the Sisters of Medwaeg......

PS This may also explain why there are few women in the photos at Wychurst - the man with the camera daren't get near enough!

Aly
------=_Part_10565_1515765.1068771616375

<P>But Aly, how can one be afraid of sisters who wear purple knickers?&nbsp; :o)</P>
<P>Bill<BR><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT lang=0 face=Arial size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">I have been witnessed leaping the barrier around the battlefield in full armour to get away from Var after I "killed" Hrolf in a Circle of Treachery!!&nbsp; And that was in my late 50's.&nbsp; She can be that terrifying!!! :-o</FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><BR><BR></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #ff0000 2px solid"><BR><BR></FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><BR><BR>And then of course one must mention the outstanding feats of agility and speed performed by some of our bravest when threatened with pursuit by the Sisters of Medwaeg......<BR><BR><BR><BR>PS This may also explain why there are few women in the photos at Wychurst - the man with the camera daren't get near enough!<BR><BR><BR><BR>Aly</FONT> <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT>
------=_Part_10565_1515765.1068771616375--