[Regia-NA] Swords/Gudrun

Allan McVie list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:02:38 +0000

At 07:47 13/11/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Thats interesting   to know that insurers consider  swatting  someone
>about the head and shoulders with live steel to be safer than playing
>Rugby!  With or without padding...
>
>Trying to remember what a dane-ax looks like.. but i am pleased to hear
>there was a happy ending.
>Sounds like you folks have waaaaaaaaaaayyyy too much fun.
>
>Kathy

There may be a slight mix up here, when Andy is talking about live steel he
is meaning blunt not sharp which I have heard called live steel from left
pondians.

And Vara we will not have any ladle talk here ;-)

Allan (booking an appointment at the panel beaters for his helmet)

Allan McVie

28 Barlogan Quad.,
Glasgow
G52 1AH