[Regia-NA] Greetings

Kathy list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:47:39 -0800 (PST)

--0-1807343214-1068230859=:69402

I just discovered this list after  visiting the main Regia Anglorum site..   I was quite delighted to learn there was a North American branch and there were Canadians involved as well..
I am currently a member of the SCA  out here in British Columbia.. (Lionsgate/Vancouver)  and quite interested in medieval time frame . My persona is a 12th century Celtic widow.. M'lord is a young Norseman..
I Look fwd to hearing from members of this list

Catriona ingen Mhuirdeach
<kathy)

--0-1807343214-1068230859=:69402

<DIV>I just discovered this list after&nbsp; visiting the main Regia Anglorum site..&nbsp;&nbsp; I was quite delighted to learn there was a North American branch and there were Canadians involved as well..</DIV>
<DIV>I am currently a member of the SCA&nbsp; out here in British Columbia.. (Lionsgate/Vancouver)&nbsp; and quite interested in medieval time frame . My persona is a 12th century Celtic widow.. M'lord is a young Norseman..</DIV>
<DIV>I Look fwd to hearing from members of this list</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Catriona ingen Mhuirdeach</DIV>
<DIV>&lt;kathy)</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>