[Regia-NA] Book recommendations?

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:50:34 -0500

How that you mention this title you might consider 'leaning' on Tempus Publishers as it has been ridiculously difficult to obtain multiple copies any Tempus titles here in Canada - the enterprise Tempus has selected as their Canadian distributor are not up to the job and I have done all I can to politely notify both them and the UK offices.
All the best
Martin