[Regia-NA] Book recommendations- Thank you

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:23:13 -0600

Hey All

I found Anglo Saxon Military Institutions by Hollister and Warfare under the
Anglo Norman Kings by Morillo. I didn't find Anglo Norman Warfare by
Strickland, but I did find another book of his, War and Chivalry: The Conduct
and Perception of War In England and Normandy 1066 to 1217. Looks like it will
be useful.

I addition to what was listed, I found a couple more: Warfare in England 1066
to 1189 by John Beeler and The English Nobility under Edward The Confessor by
Peter A. Clarke. Haven't read them yet, but I thought I'd throw them out there
if anyone was interested.

Thanks for the help all,

~Wil