[Regia-NA] woodworking

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 16:34:19 +0100

I used to shoot a bit, archery and - unusually for an Englishman of my
generation - handguns of various kinds. I like "Draw the arrow, aim at the
center of the target,
> let the arrow go, do it that way every time."

It rather like instructions for flying reading "Jump in the air, aim for a
distant point and avoid hitting the ground before that."

Very useful, I must tell an instructee next time I'm about it ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

"All truth goes through three steps: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer