[Regia-NA] curious

Valhalla HES list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 21 May 2003 13:00:27 -0600

From:	Linda Rice [SMTP:vmaa2@cox.net]
Sent:	Sunday, May 18, 2003 4:00 PM
To:	list-regia-na@lig.net
Subject:	RE: [Regia-NA] curious

Pax,

::Linda::

-----Original Message-----
From: list-regia-na-admin@lig.net [mailto:list-regia-na-admin@lig.net]
On Behalf Of J Hill
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 12:40 AM
To: Regia, NA
Subject: [Regia-NA] curious

I am curious about what things Norse affect the daily life of an
Anglo-Saxon of the same period.  That is, Anglo-Dane, Viking, etc...
Would the people have generally had friendly relations?  Intermarried?
Shared skills?
Or... was there a sense of "this is my valley & you need to keep yr
stinking fingers out of it!" attitude?
**Please feel free to respond off-list so the rest of the list doesn't
have to endure my beginner's laundry list of questions....  **

Jennifer Hill
Elfgifu
Wes ?u hal.