[Regia-NA] curious

Linda Rice list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 17:59:34 -0400

Hey, no fair! You aren't the only 'beginner' here, I'm sure all of us
could benefit from the answers to your questions. ;o> You never know
what little bit of information might get picked up on that is new or
important or simply forgotten from long ago. Your question is a
perfectly good one, so let's talk about it here!=20

Right now my life has kicked into high gear, so the time available for
actual paper-and-ink research has screeched to a dead halt. You guys are
all I have left to feed my brain!!!=20

Pax,

::Linda::

-----Original Message-----
From: list-regia-na-admin@lig.net [mailto:list-regia-na-admin@lig.net]
On Behalf Of J Hill
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 12:40 AM
To: Regia, NA
Subject: [Regia-NA] curious

I am curious about what things Norse affect the daily life of an
Anglo-Saxon of the same period.=A0 That is, Anglo-Dane, Viking, =
etc...=A0=20
Would the people have generally had friendly relations?=A0 =
Intermarried?=A0
Shared skills?
Or... was there a sense of "this is my valley & you need to keep yr
stinking fingers out of it!" attitude?
**Please feel free to respond off-list so the rest of the list doesn't
have to endure my beginner's laundry list of questions....=A0 **

Jennifer Hill
=C6lfgifu
Wes =F0u hal.