[Regia-NA] intro

J Hill list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:18:01 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C31AE4.68DE7160

Douglas & everyone:  Thank you for the welcome!
Yes, I am definitely out in the boonies...  it is a 500 mi round trip to =
get to the nearest city.  or $100+ in gas. <G>  Oh, for a hydrogen car.  =

I'm not traveling to events this year as we are spending our disposable =
[very disposable] income on taking our 23 yr old son to the neurologist =
& neurosurgeon for brain tests, mapping, probably surgery. =20
It's amazing how that cuts into our play time. <G> [tongue firmly in =
cheek]
That's ok.  It gives me time to do some research, sewing, gathering kit.
Douglas, be sure to let me know if you get out our way. =20
As for the woad, it might be much easier to call the Woolery & get it =
powdered or whatever they do to it. <G>
Next year, I might go out on woad patrol.  If so, I'll holler & we could =
send out a sack or two... IF sending it is legal!  It is a noxious weed =
throughout the whole of the West.
&, just think, The Californians & the Coloradans could easily meet here =
in Elko... We're in the middle!  We could host an event. <G>  Attack the =
Lion's Club camp up in the mountains... [I think they're booked a couple =
of years in advance, but we could toss out the archery club or whoever =
was in residence... <G>]
Yrs, Jennifer who likes the name Aelfgifu... or Aldgyth... don't know if =
the spelling is correct - my Ango-Saxon is a bit rusty. <G>
------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C31AE4.68DE7160

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Douglas &amp; everyone:&nbsp; Thank you =
for the=20
welcome!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yes, I am definitely out in the =
boonies...&nbsp; it=20
is a 500 mi round trip to get to the nearest city.&nbsp; or $100+ in =
gas.=20
&lt;G&gt;&nbsp; Oh, for a hydrogen car.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm not traveling to events this year =
as we are=20
spending our disposable [very disposable] income on taking our 23 yr old =
son to=20
the neurologist &amp; neurosurgeon for brain tests, mapping, probably=20
surgery.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It's amazing how that cuts into our =
play time.=20
&lt;G&gt; [tongue firmly in cheek]</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That's ok.&nbsp; It gives me time to do =
some=20
research, sewing, gathering kit.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Douglas, be sure to let me know if you =
get out our=20
way.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>As for the woad, it might be much =
easier to call=20
the Woolery &amp; get it powdered or whatever they do to it.=20
&lt;G&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Next year, I might go out on woad =
patrol.&nbsp; If=20
so, I'll holler &amp; we could send out a sack or two... IF sending it =
is=20
legal!&nbsp; It is a noxious weed throughout the whole of the =
West.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&amp;, just think, The Californians =
&amp; the=20
Coloradans could easily meet here in Elko... We're in the middle!&nbsp; =
We could=20
host an event. &lt;G&gt;&nbsp; Attack the Lion's Club camp up in the=20
mountains... [I think they're booked a couple of years in advance, but =
we could=20
toss out the archery club or whoever was in residence... =
&lt;G&gt;]</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yrs, Jennifer who likes the name =
Aelfgifu... or=20
Aldgyth... don't know if the spelling is correct - my Ango-Saxon is a =
bit rusty.=20
&lt;G&gt;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C31AE4.68DE7160--