[Regia-NA] Junk mail filter

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 1 May 2003 08:54:12 +0100

I get about 120+ e-mails in a day, creeping up for half of which were junk.

I downloaded a programme called "mailbox filter" yesterday on a 30 day free
trial. This morning I cold booted the system and it had caught all the junk
mail - one of which was infected. It had filtered out a couple of things I
did want (newsgroups), but I soon dealt with them and that was that.

http://www.mailboxfilter.com/affiliate.html

I am so impressed.............

Usual disclaimers!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

"All truth goes through three steps: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer