[Regia-NA] "Celtic" dragons?

Chris Knight list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 01 May 2003 00:35:00 -0700

>I have nothing against neo-pagan beliefs at all, but I have run into far
>too many folks who think the religion they are practicing is the same as
>what the ancient Europeans practiced before the Christians came (or "in
>secret" during ther Middle Ages), and they get right huffy when you point
>out that what they have is a modern religion based on ancient traditions.
>
>-- Brett

I have no problem with the belifes or the people who choose to buy into them
myself because I know a few who do, and I compleatly know exactly what you
mean about the ruffled feathers when the subject of the recent origins of
neo-paganisim is pointed out. I have run into that situation many a time. I
was just having some fun and letting out a little rant on the subject is all
;D
                                                        Chris