[Regia-NA] "Celtic" dragons?

Brett W. McCoy list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:37:02 -0500

Chris Knight wrote:

> And your not alone in your irritation over people using flakey newage
> books as historical documentation. I see it all the time, we just have
> to our part to remind them that their D&D manuals and using a crystal
> ball to scry into their past lives will not hold weight in the face of
> documented history :P

I have nothing against neo-pagan beliefs at all, but I have run into far
too many folks who think the religion they are practicing is the same as
what the ancient Europeans practiced before the Christians came (or "in
secret" during ther Middle Ages), and they get right huffy when you
point out that what they have is a modern religion based on ancient
traditions.

-- Brett
                                           http://www.chapelperilous.net/
Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
		-- "Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"