[Regia-NA] Re: [Regia] Possible virus warning

Patchett list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:15:58 -0500

--------------050301050508040609010903

J. Kim Siddorn wrote:

>VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
>
>>During the next several weeks be VERY cautious about opening or
>>launching any e-mails that refer to the World Trade Center or 9/11in any
>>way regardless of who sent it.
>>
>>PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
>>
>>For those that don't know, 'WTC' stands for the World Trade Center. This
>>is very dangerous because people will open it right away, thinking it's
>>a story relating to 9-11. Do not open "WTC Survivor"...It is a virus
>>that will erase your whole "C" drive. It will come to you in the form of
>>an E-Mail from a familiar person. I repeat, a friend sent it to me, but
>>called and warned me before I opened it. He was not so lucky and now he
>>can't even start his computer! Forward this to everyone in your address
>>book. I would rather receive this 25 times than not at all. If you
>>receive an email called "WTC Survivor" do not open it. Delete it right
>>away! This virus removes all dynamic link libraries (.dll files) from
>>your computer.
>>
>>PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE.
>>

>Michael

Sorry all,

Mcaffee says this is a new virus hoax.  Do not believe it.

Ędwen

--------------050301050508040609010903

<head>
</head>
J. Kim Siddorn wrote:<br>
Sorry all,<br>
Mcaffee says this is a new virus hoax. &nbsp;Do not believe it.<br>
&AElig;dwen<br>

--------------050301050508040609010903--