[Regia-NA] Making Fire

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:03:08 EST

--part1_1c2.66e6c08.2ba06dec_boundary

Don't hammer it to fine powder - but you may need to split it - I was told
you need a sharp edge of flint to strike a spark - and it certainly works for
me.  (Sorry - no references - someone told me, and it works).

PS - be careful - I was once merrily showing a bunch of children how to
produce sparks - not trying to catch any - and then  found my skirt was
exceedingly hot!

Aly

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly"
 GK Chesterton

--part1_1c2.66e6c08.2ba06dec_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=
=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">Don't hammer it to fine powder - but you may n=
eed to split it - I was told you need a sharp edge of flint to strike a spar=
k - and it certainly works for me. &nbsp;(Sorry - no references - someone to=
ld me, and it works).
<BR>
<BR>PS - be careful - I was once merrily showing a bunch of children how to=20=
produce sparks - not trying to catch any - and then &nbsp;found my skirt was=
 exceedingly hot!
<BR>
<BR>Aly<I>
<BR>
<BR>"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly"=20
<BR> </I>GK Chesterton</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c2.66e6c08.2ba06dec_boundary--