[Regia-NA] FW: [The Manx] How to Sail a Viking Square Sail Ship

Eileen Young list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:35:08 -0500

Is there information about the class any where on the Web?  How do we sign up for the class, when, how much?  I'll be happy to pass the info on when I have enough to pass.
Eileen